Our activities and events
The activities and entertainment offered on the campsite
In the heart of the southern Ardeche, come and enjoy a moment of relaxation at the LES RIVES D’AUZON CAMPSITE in the Ardeche.
Camping Rives d’Auzon is the ideal place to spend your summer holidays. It is surrounded by nature, waterfalls, rivers and streams. It is also known for being a quiet and relaxing campsite where life is good.
But it is also a place to exchange and share good moments with family and friends.
Our evening events
Come and spend some colourful moments in our campsite Les Rives d’Auzon. Evening entertainment for young and old to share and enjoy your holiday.
(The animations take place during the season, once a week each animation)
At the Camping des Rives d’Auzon, enjoy…
The holidays are also a time to have fun and what better way to fill your head and your heart with memories than with little games. Wild games and laughter are the order of the day:
- Playground for children from 4 to 12 years old
- Ping pong table, bowling green, multi-sport area
- Games room with billiards, table football and pinball
- Loan of rackets, board games and cards for all (on deposit)
- Eveningentertainment at the bar (twice a week)
- TV broadcasting of sports events
- The Snack for your little snacks
- The campsite’sPizzeria with homemade pizzas!
- The bar L’HACIENDA open all day
- Heated swimming pool
- The paddling pool for young children.
- Sports and entertainment tournaments, world cup broadcasting etc. ….
- Barbecue area
- Reservation for canoeing near the campsite (departure from Vallon Pont d’Arc) down the gorges.
The whole team of the 3 star campsite Les Rives d’Auzon is working hard to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible. It is always with great pleasure that we live these moments of joy and sharing.
Discover the Ardèche
The Ardèche is a valley in the south of France, which is one of the most picturesque and unspoilt regions of the country. This region has many natural charms and is also home to a number of popular tourist destinations, such as the Pont d’Arc, Vallon Pont-d’Arc and the Gouffre de Padirac.
The Ardeche Gorges are a beautiful place with the famous 700 year old Château de la Roche dominating the view. The castle is located right on the edge of a cliff and to get there you will have to climb hundreds of steps. Once inside, you will find a beautiful garden and a breathtaking view from the top.
Canoeing down the river is a great way to experience nature and spend time with your partner or family. The quiet and peaceful environment is a great way to clear your head and relax.
Take a walk along the many hiking trails of 8, 13, 24 or 32 km, starting from the town of Vallon Pont d’Arc (booking and payment at the campsite).
You can practice various extreme activities, caving, climbing, motocross, mountain biking, canyoning, paragliding, via ferrata, paintball, quad.
Lots of activities to try with all the family including tree climbing, horse riding, bowling, go-karting and river fishing. Ruoms is a fantastic place to take a break with a range of adventure games to keep the whole family entertained.
Local markets from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Monday : Rosière – Vogüé
- Tuesday: Jaujac – Largentière
- Wednesday: Joyeuse – Villeneuve de Berg
- Thursday : Vallont Pont d’Arc
- Friday: Ruoms – Thueyts
- Saturday: Aubenas – Les Vans
- Sunday : Lablachère – Vals Les Bains -Alba La Romaine
Night Markets July and August from 6:00 pm
- Monday : Salavas – Barjac
- Tuesday : Vallon Pont d’Arc – Villeneuve de Berg – Les Vans
- Wednesday: Aubenas – Ruoms
- Thursday : Vals Les Bains
- Friday : Largentière
- Sunday : Joyeuse
To visit in Ardèche
The Ardèche department in the south of France is a popular destination for tourists. It is home to many beautiful places of natural beauty. This includes the Valley of Wonders, a valley of over five hundred caves with spectacular rock formations. In this lush valley, plants and animals thrive in harmony with each other and with human visitors.
One of the best things about the Ardeche is that it offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine while exploring one of its most picturesque regions, the Ardeche Gorges. The gorges are known for their breathtaking natural beauty, including waterfalls and cliffs. One of the most popular activities is to swim in the river at one of these locations, which offers a refreshing experience after exploring this area
During your stay at the campsite “Les Rives d’Auzon”, you can visit the charming villages of the Ardèche:
- Vallon Pont d’ Arc
- Vals les Bains…
The heritage of the Ardèche with its natural sites:
- The Grand Site of Aven d’Orgnac
- The Aven Marzal
- The caves of St Marcel d’Ardèche
- The Madeleine caves
- The Païolive wood
- The Rock of Sampzon
- The Font Vive Resurgence in Grospierres
- The Ibie Valley
- The national nature reserve of the Gorges de l’Ardèche
- Vals les Bains…
In the heart of the Ardèche, the Caverne du Pont-d’Arc is the oldest masterpiece of humanity: an extraordinary collection of paintings, drawings and engravings, dated to 36,000 years ago, a cave listed by UNESCO.